Tuesday, April 6, 2010

Chambersburg, PA I Baby Photographer: Baby D - 9 months

Ok, so it's been awhile! I know, I know...don't hate me, love me! Why?? Because I've been off learning TONS of new things and I can't wait to share my new secrets with all of you (those that book with me...you lucky ducks you!!)
If you are a fan on facebook then you are already familiar with this handsome stud! It took him awhile to warm up, but that's not really my fault, he was hungry! After some lunch, he was ready for his picture to be taken! And since it's been so long since I've blogged, he'll be turning one SOON!! Thanks Momma for letting me document your only little man!

2 comments:

  1. LOVE them, Tina! Can't wait for the one year shoot!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Handsome little man!!! GREAT shots! My favorite is the top left. Love that expression. :)

    ReplyDelete