Wednesday, May 5, 2010

Chambersburg, PA: Child Photographer (Trains, Rocks & Parker)

Yes folks, I am one lucky lady. Can you get any sweeter than that face below? So pure and innocent!

I've been pretty busy here lately, the last two weeks have been CA-RAZY, but I'm back on track and playing catch up!
Mr. Parker loves trains! As in seriously loves his trains! He sang train songs to me and carried his little train friend with him everywhere! As a mom of girls, I don't know the names, so please don't hate me! Hehe!
And the Momma...beautiful!
The mom's always say, "I don't take good pictures, don't get any of me!", I beg to differ my Mom friends! We need pictures! There are hardly any pictures of us, you don't want your kids growing up never seeing a picture of you!
Had to get a shot of this man!

The morning flew by and Parker did awesome! He deserved his special surprise at the end of the session! Thanks for letting me capture some moments for you ;)
Are you interested in booking a session? Play time is the BEST time to capture your kids...invite me over for a playdate :)

No comments:

Post a Comment